Ingredients: Toor Dhal 1 cup Channa Dhal 1/2 cup Dried red chilies 3 or 4 Fennel seeds 1 tsp Diced red onions 1 medium size Diced tomato 1 medium size Garlic cloves Water 4 cups Tamarind paste 1 ts…
Frozen shoulder is a very painful condition in which people lose the full rotation or partial movement of their arm. The causes are often unknown and sometimes it may be due to injuries. There is no cure in allopathic medicine for frozen shoulder except pain management medicines. It is hardly benefical to the person suffering and pain medications bring on their own side effects with long term use.
- Kalachikai or Bonduc nut is a hard core nut as seen in the picture above.
- Using a hammer break the shell open and take the seed inside and powder it and add about 5 powdered whole black peppercorns to it.
Take it everyday with a cup of water before breakfast in empty stomach. Do it as long as you want until the inflammation goes down. There is no side effects. Increase to two nuts if needed with the same ratio given above. Movement to the arm regains with pain reduction. The benefits without side effects is the much needed relief for people with frozen shoulders.
Ingredients: Basmati Rice 2 cups rinsed and sauteed with ghee 1 Tsp, Water 4 1/4 cups, Oil 3 Tsp, Fennel seeds 1 tsp, Cloves 2 0r 3, Cinnamon sticks 2 or 3 pieces, Aniseeds 2, Bay leaves 2, Sea sal…
Source: Carrot Fried Rice
Resolutions can be followed year round when they become habits. We can make our resolutions successful beyond the first month of New year by following simple steps in everyday living.
Starting a new exercise routine or diet or sleep schedule , just take one of them you feel the most important and plan when you are going to
- Fit it in your schedule.
- Do it consistently for three weeks.
- Give yourself a high five if you have followed through or else just start again another three weeks.
- Just perseverance for three weeks makes it a small task and helps you succeed.
- Now it has become a habit and you will want to do more and keep doing it in smaller increments and turn it into self motivation as you succeed in increments of three weeks.
That’s the power of breaking down tasks into smaller tasks with smaller deadlines to keep us motivated no matter what throughout the year as each day is a fresh start. No more failure of new year resolutions.
Once you have mastered one of your skills add on the next one until making the best choices becomes second nature.