We all know a stress free life is good for our health. Is it even possible to be stress free? I would like to call, learning to let go of stress as the nutrition for the soul.
1. Take a few deep breaths as soon as you recognize the feeling of stress or any kind of anxiety.
2. Take a 5 minute fast paced walk or even a restroom break.
3. Count down to 10 before you speak.
4. Set a time early in the morning before everyone wakes up and concentrate only in your breath for 5 mins or meditate.
5. Start your morning with your favorite exercise for 10 minutes and build it to 30 minutes.
6. Take a walk after lunch break 10 minutes.
7. Slowly introduce yoga routine sun salutation into your morning routine as soon as you brush your teeth.
8. Take an evening 10 minutes walk in the nature.
9. Practice dancing for 10 minutes or run around the house playing tag with the kids/pets.
10. Enjoy 5 minutes of quiet time without any electronic gadgets around.
These 5 to 10 minutes break here and there throughout your day takes the stress off of you and you would have built in your exercise module even without realizing it. No stress exercise and no stressing on being stressed out.
Soon in no time these routines will become habits and it will be second nature. Everyone can handle stress like a pro.